Weedeater
hidden in plain view
Weedeater
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Warrant
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Nirvana
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Accept
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Tommy Tutone
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Exhorder
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Rednex
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Xalt
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks